- Mr. Baldori Has Been Negotiating Contracts In The Business World For Over 40 Years.Mr. Baldori Was Selected By The Editors Of The Clark Boardman Callaghan Benchmark Text Attorney’s Practice Guide To Negotiations, 2d Edition, (Published April,1996) To Participate In The Published Round Table Discussion On Negotiating Commercial Transactions. He Negotiated His First Exclusive Artist Recording Agreement With Abe Somer Of Mitchel, Silberburg And Knupp In 1966. Mr. Somer Was Representing ABC Dunhill And Lew Adler, Then The Number One Record Producer In The Country. Mr. Baldori Went On To Negotiate The First Independent Production Agreement Between Motown Records And An Independent Producer.He Often Represents Clients In The Entertainment And Intellectual Property Fields. For Example, He Represented Robert Shekter In Negotiations With Isabel Allende For The Use Of Shekter’s Illustrations In Her Book &Quot;Aphrodite&Quot;. For Another Example, In 2004 He Represented Hubert Sumlin (Www.Hubertsumlinblues.Com) In Negotiations With Respect To Licensing Rights For The Performances Of Keith Richards And Eric Clapton, As Well As The Execution Of An Exclusive Artist Recording Agreement With Tone Cool / Artemis Records Released In 2005. ( And Nominated For A Grammy)In Addition, Mr. Baldori Has Negotiated Hundreds Of Commercial Transactions, Including Real Estate Ventures, Construction And Development Ventures.
- Bob Baldori Has An Extensive History In The Practice Of Criminal Law. Controlled Substances And Forfeiture Are Two Of His Specialties.
Drug and Drug Forfeiture
- Robert Baldori Has Been At The Forefront Of Progressive Reform Of The Drug Laws For Over 40 Years. He Has Worked With NORML And Various Other Organizations In An Effort To De-Criminalize All Drugs And Come Up With Drug Policies That Constructively Address Addiction And Drug Abuse In General.See Articles
- Bob Baldori Has Been Counseling Clients In The Entertainment Industry For Over 40 Years.He Negotiated His First Exclusive Artist Recording Agreement With Abe Somer Of Mitchel, Silberburg In 1966 When Mr. Somer Was Representing ABC Dunhill And Lew Adler, Then The Number One Record Producer In The Country. Mr. Baldori Went On To Negotiate The First Independent Production Agreement Between Motown Records And An Independent Producer. More Recently, He Represented Hubert Sumlin In Acquiring The Rights To The Performances Of Keith Richards And Eric Clapton On Mr. Sumlin’s Recent Grammy Nominated Release ABOUT THEM SHOES. Mr. Baldori Also Negotiated The Exclusive Distribution Agreement With Tone Kool Records For That Production.He Has Started Several Record Labels, As Well As Publishing Companies, Including Blue Swan Publishing, Which Has Been In Business For Over 35 Years. He Has Negotiated Film Production Agreements, As Well As Numerous Agreements In The Theater Business.
- More Recently He Has Written, Directed And Produced An Award Winning Documentary, BOOGIE STOMP! Which Is The Story Of The Roots Of American Music. The Film Tracks The Development Of Blues, Boogie, Rhythm And Blues, Jazz, Swing, Stride And Rock From The End Of The Civil War To The Present Day, And Is Told Partly Through The Life Story Of Bob Seeley, Who Is Recognized As The One Of The Greatest Living Players Of American Piano Music.
Estate, Wills, Trusts
High Tech Startups and Business Law
- Baldori & Associates Have A Long History Of Advise And Counsel To Business Ventures, Particularly In The Startup Stages. Mr. Baldori Has Been Counsel To The Formation And / Or Startup Of Literally Hundreds Of Ventures Over The Last 40 Years. In Addition, He Is Frequently Retained To Oversee Due Diligence For Investors Considering Venture Proposals. He Has Been Counsel To Speculators Like Victor Niederhoffer As Well As Entrepreneurs Like Arthur Tyde.Whether You Are Considering A Small Sole Proprietorship Or A Multi-Million Dollar Corporate Venture, Baldori & Associates Have The Resources And Experience To Guide You From The Outset To Achieving The Goals Of Your Business Plan.In Addition, Mr. Baldori Can Guide The Preparation Of The Entire “Kit” For Starting And Funding A Venture, Including The Executive Summary, Business Plan, Pro Forma, Term Sheet, Articles Of Organization, Tax ID Numbers, And All The Other Necessary Details For Sound Management Of A Startup.
- Mr. Baldori Is Certified Mediator And Has Been Providing Facilitative Mediation For The Ingham County Circuit Court And Other Clients For Over Fifteen Years. These mediations cover a wide range of areas from real estate and banking to contracts family law. Mr. Baldori has over a 95% success rate for settling disputes.